There’s always room for improvement in your customer onboarding experience. Onboarding has been mostly a reactive process for SaaS businesses. What customers need are more proactive onboarding teams.
In this Gainsight Pulse talk, Rocketlane's co-founder and CEO Srikrishnan Ganesan shares ten areas of your onboarding process that you can improve right away. In under 15 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Craft an effective onboarding plan
- Make customer onboarding better overall
- Take your existing onboarding journey to the next level
Nothing like taking the time to reflect/debrief on what you’ve learnt!
Here are some prompts that can get you started on applying these tips to your onboarding methodology.
- Does your onboarding team adhere to your onboarding process? If not, which tasks/activities are skipped most?
- Do your customers display accountability during their onboarding?
- Where in the onboarding process do your customers need multiple follow-ups?
- Can your onboarding projects have value-based goals? What would they look like?
- Can you segment your customers based on their needs, tech-savviness, industry expertise, size, etc.?
- How can you get your customers to prioritize their onboarding if they are juggling multiple priorities?
- Pick a past onboarding project. How would things have played out differently if you’d applied the 70:30 rule?
- Have an upcoming onboarding project? Can you incorporate a pre-kickoff meeting?
- Can you have first value delivery as a goal? What would that look like?
Industry insights you won’t delete. Delivered to your inbox weekly.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.